Saturday, December 13, 2014

A crazy day

    My funny friend and I had a very good time few weeks ago. We went to Madrid in order to do wing suit. I had never tried it before.

    First, my instructor Manu gave us the gear and while we were putting on it, he explained us what we were going to do. Then, we got on the small plane and in a flash, we began to fly. We took a camera and we put it on the helmet. Therefore, Manu screamed and we had to jump quickly. It was amazing! I didn’t believe it! Indeed we were taking a high risk unless we were having the belts. We looked like flying squirrels and it was so fanny.

    At the end, Manu gave us a video and some photos when we were flying. I’m not tired to see them. The next year, my friend and I want to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment