Friday, December 12, 2014

Cantabria


Hi everyone! After two months of inactivity, I'm back to tell you about my summer holidays. I went to Cantabria in July, and it's a nice place to visit! Let me tell you about how it looks like.
First of all, Cantabria has got a cold, windy and rainy weather. So, if you're planning to go there, don't forget to take a pair of sweaters and an umbrella. I suggest you to visit the hanging houses, the cave called "El Soplao", the birth of Asón river, San Vicente de la Barquera and Santillana del Mar. They are my favourite places! San Vicente de la Barquera and Santillana del Mar are really beautiful.
San Vicente is a town of fishermen, it has a long bridge where you can take a breath and take a look at the landscape. Santillana del Mar remembered me the middle ages villages, and I like them a lot. The Hanging Houses are awesome! But you must be crazy if you live there... and the birth of the Asón River is a pretty place where you can take a trip if you like the nature.
I'm so satisfied with my travel, and I hope you enjoyed yours. See you soon, guys!


1 comment: