Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My last experience: bungee jumping!

Yesterday was the best day ever. I went bungee jumping for the first time ever. I was so excited when I went to met my instructor Santi at a bridge in Newzealand in Australia.
First,Santi showed me the equipment and explained to me what to do. Next,they put me the harness and I was on the edge of the bridge. I looked down at the water below me,I was at a great high. It was amazing. I was so scared. The instructor yelled "go" and I jumped with my arms open. It was a 264 metres jump. I screamed a lot but it was amazing and exhilarating.
At the end the instructor pulled me back up onto the bridge.
It was a great experience. I'm going to book myself in to do it again in a few months time. Santi said to be my first time I was very good at it.

Bea Peláez Castro.

No comments:

Post a Comment