Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My travel blog: the most amazing travel!



MY TRAVEL BLOG


The years 2007 and 2008 were amazing. I travelled to New york in 2007 and in 2008, I was in a cruise on the Mediterranean sea. But I’m going to explain my amazing experience in USA.

Firstly, I have to say that I was too young to appreciate every single place, roads, squares, markets, shops, museums.. and it makes me feel unhappy. However, I can say that I whatched the Statue of Liberty or Central Park for example; and I have nice memories of that.
I stayed for a week with my whole family, so we can visited lots of places but not all we wanted. We were able to got tickets from Mary Poppin’s theatre. It was really funny. Also, we could visit Moma’s museum and I remember that I was fastinated.
During the week, we went to Central Park and it’s awesome. I have never seen something like that. Now, I like whatching movies that were shot in New York since I can say that I stayed there so I think I’m lucky.
We stayed in apartments that were really confortable, and near from the Empire State Building too.

I have only good memories of that. It was exciting when we were packing our bags to go there and also, it was the first time that I took a plane.
In fact, I would like visit New York again, it has always been my dream, so I can say that I’m in love with New York and USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment