Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A travel blog

  Four years ago my family decided to spend our summer holiday in another country. My parents and I spent some time looking for a holiday resort in Tunisia.

First, we had to decided how to travel to Tunisia. There were two posibilities to travel by ship or by plane. We chose to travel by plane because it was much faster and more comfortable. I was very excited ant too worried because it was the first time for me to take a plane. Two days after our arrival we organised an excursion to see part of the Sahara desert. We rode a camels which was a very amazinge experience for us. Finally, we visited the city and tried some Tunisian food and the special drink tea.


It was really incredible and if I had free time I would visit this country again.

No comments:

Post a Comment