Sunday, December 7, 2014

The best 4 weeks of my life!

The best 4 weeks of my life!



Hi everyone! I was interested in leadership, politics, the environment, changing the world and just having a good time with good people, so I registered to attend the Pearson Seminar on Youth Leadership last summer! It's on the beautiful Pearson College UWC campus in Vancouver Island and I met people from all over the world, and they were literally the best people in the world I’ve ever met. It was an amazing experience, and I gained so much insight of the world. We explored issues such as gender and sustainability, and there were lots of guest workshops from amazing experts. We also did talent shows, bungee jumping, kayaking and rock climbing.

I would highly recommend anyone and everyone to go. You don't have to be a leader to attend, just go and have a good time! You will learn so much and the experiences you have will just be life. I feel that I have grown immensely as a person as a result of this program.

I attended PSYL this past summer and it was literally the best 4 weeks of my life!











 Andrea Santana Falces

No comments:

Post a Comment