Friday, December 12, 2014

Mexico


Last year I went to Mexico, there I went to a National Park with the second biggest reef of the world. This day was the best day ever; I did snorkelling in a fantastic and colorful reef.
First, I met with the guide at beach at 8:00am. He picked up me with his boat and then when we’re going to the reef he stopped the boat to show me a shark breeding. After that we arrived at the reef. I caught my goggles and my fins and I jumped into the sea. The scenery was spectacular, it was an amazing experience. I saw thousands of types of fish and corals of all colors and shapes. After 4 hours snorkelling the guide said that we had to come back.
It was totally fascinating. I booked another session to following day, and it was incredible too. At first, I thought that the second session will be very similar, but the guide toke me to another difference place. Perhaps I’ll go to Australia to snorkelling there next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment