Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What about visiting Rome?

Last year, by the end of the course, my mother decided to visit Rome with me. We didn't know very well if we might choose Rome or Florence but at the end Rome was awesome.

Imagine when a pair of people from the small Granada entered to one of the most beautiful city of the word. First, we were lost in the airport. Luckily, we found some Spanish people who helped us very politely. Then the underground also gave me an impression of a very crowed place.

Our accommodation was situated very close to the Vatican's church. I could almost see it from my bed!
We didn't have much time, just one week which passed very fast, but enough to visit all the famous monuments in Rome. From the Vatican's church and the city center, which was magnificent to the part that I liked the most, the Coloseum.

It was an unforgettable experience which I'll be so happy to repeat at the end of this course again.

No comments:

Post a Comment