Friday, December 12, 2014

The most amazing experience ever.

Two years ago I experienced the most amazing thing I've ever done. I went on a travel because of a scholarship. I went with a host family previously chosen by the school. The travel was to the most beautiful city I've ever seen, Bordeaux.

I met my host family at the airport. I was a little bit shy but by the end of the three months I felt much more confident. I actually had to go with my "french brother" to school and take exams as they did. I had my own grades and had to pass all my exams. My host family took me to all the important places of the city and  region's places too.. I went to the beach (Even though my travel took place in January), I hung out... I lived life as they actually do.

Excepting the fact that the language was difficult for me at the beginning, It's the most exciting experience of my life. First you feel like you aren't at home but that feeling disappears. I actually felt like I was at home by the second week. I would highly recommend this to all my mates.

I travel to Bordeaux every time I can. For example this summer I'm going with my brother for a month, I am even going to rent a house. I would even study my career there if I had the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment