Thursday, December 11, 2014

my travel to France

My travel.

 This year, I have gone to France for my third time. It was for an exchange. We went about twenty six people with two teachers.

 First, we took a bus from the high school at nidnight to go to the Sevilla's airport. We took off in a plane to Paris and a bus picked us and brought us to the small village of Châteauroux. There our french friends were waiting for us. We were too tired because we slept a little because some people were making noises during all the journey. I went to my french friend called Marie and I met all her family. They were really friendly. The next seven days we visited their high school. It was really clean and really big. We didn hear any sound during their classes. We visited the village and other villages round there. We also visited some castles and the city of Tours. On friday we went to a party prepaired by uor french friends. It was cool. The weekend was fantastic. I went with my french family to the village fire station and to the maintenance airport of Châteauroux. I got into a cabin of a Boeing 747! It was amazing!
 I also went to play to Laser Wars. Is into a warehouse, and really likely to paintball, but you shot laser lights. The sunday dinner was really sad. I was going to Paris on next day, but I wasn't going to come there back again. They were really sad, but they enjoyed a lot my company. On monday, we left the village really sad. We spent at Paris three days and we loved it. We visited the Louvre, the Champs Élisées, the Moulin Rouge, and lots of monuments. The third day, we went to the airport to take a plane to Malaga. We arrived to Malaga in the evening. We took a bus to Granada and we arrived at night.
  It was an unforgettable travel that I would repeat every time that I could

No comments:

Post a Comment