Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sergio's Journey

My journey was very exciting, because I when to Japan and I saw some very interesting this. For example people that were wearing like a samurai.

That was in summer, and well, me and we family when to Japan, because I love this country. And finally we finished to traveling to Japan.
There was spectacular scenery, there were a lot of cherry-trees, and the mountains were very high and steep.
The sea was so calming, but during the stay there was a tsunami and it destroyed some houses near the province of Kagoshima, by luck I was in other island. Out of that the journey was very great.


I recommend to all the people, that you have to travel to Japan and to Asia, because this countries are very different to owner countries and this things, are the change that the people need, if they want know more over his world.

No comments:

Post a Comment