Friday, December 12, 2014

Les Deux Alpes

Last summer I went to a village in the mountains of France called Les Deux Alpes. I had never been in a glacier.

First, I arrived with my ski team at our hotel, and the mountainous scenary was breathtaking. There were plenty of trees and green hills. Beneath that landscape were the snowy mountains where the ski resort was situated.
In the next two weeks we were skiing and in the evening we trained in the grass.
If we had free time after training we did some adventure sports like mountain biking, karting, bobsleigh and rock climbing.
Also we did some great shopping because ther were really big sales in warm clothes.

So this trip was totally awesome. I spent an incredible time with my team mates.
If you decide to go to Les Deux Alpes don't forget to taste the chocolate waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment